This Sixth Scale Figure
“Let’s catch a spider!”
Originally an ordinary electrical engineer, Max Dillon has gained superpowers in an accident and transformed into Electro, who is bent on killing Spider-Man! Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are delighted to present the Electro sixth scale collectible figure from The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
The movie-accurate Electro sixth scale figure is specially crafted based on the image of Jamie Foxx as Electro in the film and features a detailed head sculpt, LED light-up functions that capture the unique appearance of the villain, a highly detailed costume, and a dynamic figure stand ideal for aerial poses. Fans of Spider-Man won’t want to miss the chance to pre-order this “electrifying” villain!
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12″ H (304.8mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00″ H (152.4mm) x 10.00″ W (254mm) x 16.00″ L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int’l Dim. Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
What’s in the Box?
The Electro Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jamie Foxx as Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- The finely crafted head sculpt with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, veins, and skin texture
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- LED light up wrists (blue light, battery operated)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of open palms
– One (1) pair of relaxed gloved palms with translucent fingers
– One (1) pair of gloved open palms with translucent fingers
- Each piece of head sculpt is hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored bluish and black Electro suit
- One (1) pair of bluish black boots
- Two (2) pairs of realistic lightning
- Diamond-shaped dynamic figure stand with Electro nameplate, the movie logo, Electro emblem paper cover, and flexible pillar
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 6 in|